spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Actually, I always liked the voice-over

Posted by: Jambo / 3:01 PM

Do you like our owl?


I know it's not cool to admit it but that's just the way it is. Now there's yet another director's cut of Blade Runner coming out and it's nice to know that Ridley Scott wasn't so against it after all, even if it was revised not to his liking. I would be interested to see what his original version is like. But I guess I'm just dense. I've seen the director's cut with the unicorn scene but never really got the full connection to Gaff's origami. Maybe I was too committed to Deckerd being human.

Labels:

1 Comments:

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that you and I are in total and complete agreement on a sci-fi movie. Has hell frozen over? Are cows mating with sheep? Are straight Republican men trolling men's rooms for illicit sex? Oh wait, scratch that last one.

By Blogger Jerjo/Carjo, at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Stupid, very painful, and mostly my own fault
  • A great voice is silenced
  • Sports "analysis"
  • It's our Dream Vacation in the Dells
  • Test
  • Olbermann on Bush
  • You need a license to catch a fish, but they'll le...
  • Best. Blog. Ever.
  • Arr, so is it pirate talk ya be wantin'?
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!