spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Friday, February 25, 2005

Fine particles days

Posted by: Hammer / 7:57 AM

It's coming down. Fine particles on the motor ways and the kids are falling down with coughing fits. The current air quality for Minneapolis/St Paul is 87 and climbing. 50 is good. Up to 100 is moderate. Over 100 is unhealthy, but just for sensitive groups. Who cares about sensitive groups? You've got to cull the weak to keep the herd strong.

8 Comments:

Interesting blog you have.
Thanks.

I invite you to visit my blog and to study the Bible with me.

Terry Finley

http://clearcutbiblestudies.blogspot.com/

By Blogger Terry Finley, at 8:48 AM  

Mary Lucia recently asked a guest what work of fiction she would most like to discover was true. The interviewee said The Wizard of Oz. No one asked me, but I'd like to answer anyway. What work of fiction would I like to discover to be true? Luke's gospel. Let me know if you still want me to study the Bible with you.

By Blogger Hammer, at 9:23 AM  

Doesn't Mrs. Hammer make you go to church with her?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 AM  

Mrs. Hammer doesn't make monkeys, she just trains them.

By Blogger Hammer, at 10:06 AM  

I'm not going to bible study with you either (like Ned Flanders said, I believe all the bible is true, even the parts that controdict the other parts) but just wanted to post so you knew that someone other than you and the Mrs. got the Trip S reference.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 PM  

That's very considerate of you, Jambo. Needless to say, I'm utterly shocked.

By Blogger Hammer, at 12:26 PM  

shocked that I'm not going to Bible study, shocked I got the reference, or shocked that I was considerate?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 PM  

I'm now shocked that you are considerate and equally shocked that we're up to 7 comments.

By Blogger Hammer, at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Notice any changes?
  • Why the right wins elections
  • Bush tapes
  • Breathtaking
  • Ambition
  • Not much to add
  • He was feared, loathed
  • Smilin' Norm: Very clearly supporting a distinctio...
  • Gil's on a roll
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!