spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Monday, July 25, 2005

Saddest thing I can think of

Posted by: Hammer / 3:21 PM

Watching 21 Grams with Ms. Hammer was sad. One part of the story involved a father and his two daughters dying in a car accident. That's the kind of thing that hits home with a father of two daughters.

But the saddest thing I can think of today is the that if I lamented the recent bombing or the tragic aftermath of terror attacks, you wouldn't even know what continent I was talking about.

3 Comments:

I too have 2 daughters. Scenes like that are horrible. I can't shake them for days.

Here's a story to get the bad thoughts out:

When wifeypoo was pregnant for the 1st time, I bragged to all of my friends that I "didn't make girls". I was dead set on having a son. During the pregnancy, my wife found out the sex of the baby and told all of my friends (i didn't want to know). I kept on bragging about how my boys don't swim to make girls and...well, the rest is history. I'm now blessed with 2 beautiful girls and I couldn't be happier with it all.

cp

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 PM  

If we have done nothing else here at 3WN we have established that guys with 2 daughters are cool and everyone else probably isn't. Except for W. He has two daughters and he still sucks.

By Blogger Jambo, at 9:29 PM  

:)

cp

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Child sex instruction
  • Unreality: Republicans afraid to attack Hillary Cl...
  • Spotting Richard Grieco
  • Spin a little spin for me
  • Tag that Sproul
  • Soft or smart on terrorism?
  • Russian mail order bribes
  • Walnut Grove, day 2
  • Not since the mighty Casey struck out
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!