spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

"Baseball been bery bery good to me."

Posted by: Jambo / 5:27 PM

I'm not much of a baseball fan and I would be hard pressed to name a single player who was not either a member of the '87 Twins or the '74 A's (the team of my youth) so I can't really comment too deeply on this amusing plan over at Clever Peasantry. I am however in complete agreement on calling for the arrest of Pat Robertson.

2 Comments:

If Santana won't bite, we always have Carlos Silva. We've heard he met Chavez as well. We are disheartened to hear that part of TWN does not like baseball. It further enforces our belief that you are Frenchmen (and women) ;)

cp

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 PM  

I was watching Warren Zevon at the Orpheum the night of game 1 in 1987. Warren gave us periodic updates and came out for the encore wearing a Twins jeresy.

For what it's worth I think Hammer is all over baseball whereas I think Libby Mae is more a badminton kind of gal. (Tho she did at one time have a bit of a crush on Robert Smith. Of the Vikings, not The Cure.) The only sport have any real interest in watching is pro football and unlike Hammer I am not a Packers fan. I doubt you get any less French than the NFL.

By Blogger Jambo, at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • 1 out of every 20 people, dead in 3 months!
  • I think W should have to sit thru this a couple hu...
  • No pandacam? You’ve got to be kidding me.
  • It will last 7 days but a doctor can clear it up i...
  • Break out the W.W.J.A. bracelets
  • Minnesota's densest writer. Literally.
  • While the cat's away....
  • You don't say?
  • Rapture Monday, guest host edition
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!