spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Now don't you ladies worry your purty little heads about anything

Posted by: Jambo / 11:28 AM

So what might the Christian right have in mind for the womenfolk?

Pursuing a life outside of the home, day in and day out, at college or a job, has a way of wooing and stealing our hearts away from our God-given role of being keepers at home and from our families - especially in seeing the blessing our father's covering brings. It is not a sin to go away to college or to have a job (unless your father doesn't wish you to do so), but it is not wise or prudent.
Now as the father of daughters I should either be thrilled to know I wield such power over my young charges or sickened that the Jamboettes should ever encounter such asinine attitudes. Needless to say it's the latter. My girls have already asked what comes after kindergarden. I've told them first it's grade school, then junior high, then high school, then college and then graduate school. And then after that maybe a nice post-doc somewhere.

4 Comments:

I took a look at that website. Whew! There's something going on in that household that isn't good.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 PM  

Well, I'm sure the husband thinks everything is working out just fine.

By Blogger Jambo, at 2:47 PM  

It would be interesting to note how many nanoseconds Mrs. Jambo would put up with that crap from you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:47 PM  

I Wish someone would tell me I didnt have to work

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Christmas thoughts
  • Justice of the jungle
  • Agape stories of the year: Terri Schiavo v. activi...
  • Agape stories of the year: RFID == 666
  • Christmas thoughts
  • I guess I can't really say I blame him in this case
  • Now that's the spirit!
  • Your president lied to you
  • Pulling back the curtain
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!