spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Monday, October 15, 2007

Are they serious?

Posted by: Jambo / 1:19 PM

Yes, as a matter of fact, I think they are. Would have been a good parody, tho.





Labels:

2 Comments:

I think it is a good parody, just not in the way you mean. C'mon -- "me so holy"? That's funny.

Keep in mind, I'm an atheist, but I know many Christians to be smart & funny. Completely wrong about the whole God, Abraham, Noah, Moses, Jesus, and heaven thing, but nobody's perfect.

By Blogger Joey de Vivre, at 9:53 PM  

I will admit to laughing at the "me so holy" bit, too. I think it was pretty well done and if someone told me it was an SNL bit I might have believed them. But at the same time the big white guys rapping about "the book" is funny in a whole different way.

By Blogger Jambo, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Thousands of deserving others won't have their sto...
  • Paul Krugman in a giant oversized suit?
  • 2008 Republican convention logo
  • OK, here's a question
  • Actually, I always liked the voice-over
  • Your source for everything. Now including hot sto...
  • Stupid, very painful, and mostly my own fault
  • A great voice is silenced
  • Sports "analysis"
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!