spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Jambo!

Posted by: Hammer / 7:32 PM

Ba Ha Ha asks: Likewise, Who's Tony asks: There was a joke about underage girls in the comments. The only problem was that the commenter signed his name as Jambo. The real Jambo didn't particularly care for the comments, but the real issue was having two Jambos. One Jambo is enough. Trust me.

Anyway, no big mystery or controversy. I deleted the comment only to eliminate the Jambo confusion. If whoever posted the original comment wants to repost it with a different (or anonymous) ID, that's fine by me.

2 Comments:

Woo hoo! Look at me! I'm a topic heading! I think that is the blog equivalent of seeing your name up in lights.

But I must disagree with Mr. Hammer, you can never have too many Jambos. Hmmm, I am picturing a scene from Being John Malkovich as I imagine Hammer entering the cafeteria at his place of employment and seeing that every person at every table is me. Even the cooks and servers, including that kind of loopy lady with the curly gray hair. Oh if only I could be there to see it transpire in real life. Hammer confronted at every turn with talk of bands he’s never heard before, called out on every outlandish and unsupported claim, forced to use the same definition of words that everyone else uses, cowed into trading audio files in a format playable by the majority of computer users… It would be glorious.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 AM  

Were one to set out to describe a personal Hammer Hell, it would be difficult to best Jambo's vision. I will cry myself to sleep tonight, fearful for the day after the Rapture.

By Blogger Hammer, at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Roper v. Simmons
  • BTK Killer
  • Doesn't have to be a Friday
  • Oscars redux
  • General sees shadow; forecasts 10 more years of fi...
  • School openings
  • Star Tribune takes on social security
  • Barna parenting study
  • Oscar sadness
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!