spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Who's Tony?

Posted by: Hammer / 11:47 AM

I beat this guy in racquetball a few years ago. In a way, that makes me the true champion of Northfield's racquetball circuit.

In truth, after I won that match, Vinneeee went on to practice quite a bit. The next time we played I might have scored a point. In two games. Vinneeee beat me so badly it wasn't even fun -- for him.

After that, he started to get really good. Congrats to Tony!

2 Comments:

Thanks Man. It means a lot to me.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

I really respect trying to be your best at something. I prefer not to try too hard. I don't want to find out that my best isn't good enough.

By Blogger Hammer, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Meet Michael Scott
  • Rapture Monday: 148 and Uterufic
  • Therapy
  • All Their Lies are Belong to Brock
  • Open Source Friday: The Question Now is Why?
  • We quibble because we love
  • The Opposite of True
  • The one where I agree with Dan Quayle
  • Unofficial endorsement
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!