spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Giddy

Posted by: Hammer / 8:39 AM

If D and the Onion say so:
Playing LEGO Star Wars is an if-then equation: If, upon unleashing your lightsaber and force-pushing your way past droids that split into a mess of LEGO bits, you are not all smiles and best described as giddy, then you are an old turd. Solution: buy sports car; cheat on spouse with 22-year-old.
Amazon does a crappy job of reporting the game's hardware requirements. I've got a pretty boss Win98 machine, as far as Win98 goes, so I'm going to assume that I can run it.

Here's the danger, though. Either I get the game and go giddy, or I am an old turd who is supposed to cheat on the best wife in the world. I guess I better like the game.

3 Comments:

get it for the cube

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 AM  

System requirements from the manufacturer:

Windows 2000 or XP
P3 1 GHz processor
256 MB RAM
DirectX9 compatible video card w/ 32 MB RAM
DirectX9 compatible sound card
1.5 GB free disk space

The game is not available for GameCube.

I picked it up this weekend, but have not played it yet. Like w/ the new movie, and based on all the reviews, I am expecting good things.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 AM  

Guess I'll have to find someone near me with a PS2, an XBox, or both.

By Blogger Hammer, at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Harris and Zogby describe a puzzling America
  • No consequences. Not now. Not ever.
  • Mississippi holidays
  • More beer
  • Consent
  • The rewards of blind loyalty
  • If Bush really wanted to help DeLay
  • I'm my own brother-in-law
  • Hypocrisy: Filibuster Style
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!