spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Monday, April 11, 2005

No, David! and the flesh-colored yoga-tard

Posted by: Hammer / 3:02 PM

Silly old Hammer. Hammer made it to the Y this morning for a light workout. After showering, I realized that I failed to pack a pair of pants to wear to work. At that point, my choices were two: go to work in my flesh-colored yoga-tard or drive home for pants.

I drove home. I couldn't take the snickering.

On the way home, I decided a vacation day was in order. The Missus had concerts all weekend, plus rehearsal Sunday night. That's powerful busy for a sedentary guy like me.

Forgetting my pants turned out pretty well.

Rapture Monday will have to wait for bed time...

5 Comments:

Only someone who recently acquired an extra week of vacation would use such a day so cavalierly.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 PM  

OK, I get "No David", having read it scores of times (as will D in the coming years) but I have to ask, "what the hell is a yoga-tard?" On second thought, maybe I don't want to know as all it will do is place an image in my head I could do without. What ever happened to working out in shorts and a t-shirt? Or even a pair of sweatpants? One of the things I've always liked about the Uptown Y is that everyone there managed to get in pretty good shape without shopping anywhere more trendy than Target. Well, that and Ragstock, but that's a whole 'nother issue.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  

A flesh-colored yoga-tard is what D accused me of wearing lo, these many years ago. Sunshine has not yet stopped guffawing.

By Blogger Hammer, at 7:56 AM  

In my defense, Sunshine is easily entertained. She keeps going to U2 concerts, for crying out loud.

Jambo and sweatpants...that seems right.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 AM  

D thinks about Jambo's legs far too much.

By Blogger Hammer, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Cousin Karen is right; Meaner than Me is wrong
  • 400 Yahoos
  • Zogby polls Schiavo
  • Empty Suit Thursday: Double standards
  • Ducking Responsibility
  • Franken readies for '08 Senate run
  • Fossils
  • Regulation works
  • Bad marketing
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!