spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The word is out on KK

Posted by: Jambo / 10:50 AM

It took a couple weeks of posting on my part but I have gotten my wish. If you do a Google search for "minnesota's worst writer" a Katherine Kersten column is the very first item. I love the internet! I had kind of hoped that a search would return one of my posts but the fact that the top hit is for one of her actual columns is even better. I can't wait for the day one of her editors stumbles across a similar search with her at the top. The second hit is the Mpls St Paul interview parody I posted which is also gratifying because it contains some of my favorite cheap shots.

Update 7-19-05

Alas, we have been a little too successful. Now the first item to show up is this very post that you are reading. I liked it better when it was her profile page in the Strib. I suspect that as time goes by the profile will move back to the top or maybe it will be replaced by the newest feature Hammer has put together, the Minnesota's Worst Writerâ„¢ collection which gathers all of the 3WN KK snark in one convenient location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • For the 30th: Pearl Jam
  • Carville, Greenberg, Shrum: It's time to change
  • Vast majority supports Climate Stewardship Act
  • The columnist the NYT should have
  • More hope for the mainstream media?
  • Smilin' Norm's expiration date
  • Feith loses faith
  • Navy SEALs and county clerks
  • Wal-Mart's unemployable loosers
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!