spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Oops, no Empty Suit Thursday

Posted by: Jambo / 11:31 AM

Sorry, I know when Hammer is around people often tune in (?) to check up on the doings of Minnesota's used car salesman junior senator, Normie (the Weasel) Coleman. Other than a Strib article earlier in the week about how Norm is capitalizing on the Oil For Food scandal to boost his profile with the right wing I have not paid much attention to the guy. Sorry. I promise that when Hammer returns next week the suit will be twice as empty to make up for it.

I was a little concerned this week about maintaining the level of output to which 3WN readers have become accustomed and Libby Mae suggested that I just post a picture of my cat. I know there is a bit of a tradition in the blog world that Thursday is animal blogging day. I think it may have started with Kevin Drum and there are a number of blogs that do it but I was unable to get our boy to sign a release form so I'm going to go with a different cat picture. Personally I think this is hilarious tho I know others do not share my enthusiasm. If you are the type of person who finds skeletal drawings of cartoon characters amusing there are a bunch more of them for you here. Like I said, I think these are really f'n funny, but maybe that's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • "Baseball been bery bery good to me."
  • Hold off on that exploding cigar, Pat
  • 1 out of every 20 people, dead in 3 months!
  • I think W should have to sit thru this a couple hu...
  • No pandacam? You’ve got to be kidding me.
  • It will last 7 days but a doctor can clear it up i...
  • Break out the W.W.J.A. bracelets
  • Minnesota's densest writer. Literally.
  • While the cat's away....
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!