spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

George Galloway: the sequel

Posted by: Hammer / 11:54 AM

Knowing nothing about George Galloway, as I do, I am content to enjoy his shaming of Sen. Smilin' Norm Coleman (R-MN) regardless of whether Galloway illicitly profited from the Oil for Food program. If Galloway broke a law, he should be punished. But even if he broke a law, the Rope-A-Doping he gave Smilin' Norm was fun to watch.

Will there be a round 2? Norwegianity links to British reports where Galloway begs for a criminal charge that he can answer. I don't mean that figuratively, either. He's Galloway in the Guardian:

"I am demanding prosecution, I am begging for prosecution," Mr Galloway told Sky News. "I am saying if I have lied under oath in front of the senate, that's a criminal offence. Charge me and I will head for the airport right now and face them down in court as I faced them down in the senate room.

"Because I publicly humiliated this lickspittle senator Norman Coleman - one of [George] Bush's righthand men - in the US senate in May, this sneak revenge attack has been launched over the past 24 hours."

How specious. The current crop of Republican leaders would never indulge in revenge attacks against someone who publicly embarrassed them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • It's pouring
  • Indoctrination
  • Can Coleman ICAAN?
  • Presented without comment.
  • Wolfowitz: Cut farm subsidies
  • Pet peeve: catch-22
  • Open Source Friday: This time, it's personal
  • Buck up, Rew
  • Seven feet under
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!