spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Monday, March 06, 2006

Another Argentina dolphin research update

Posted by: Jambo / 4:07 PM

In which your intrepid blogger manages to erase all his entries to date and nearly panics in his attempt to recover them. When you access the Blogger publishing page from Argentina it is in Spanish and with my limited language skills I am not quite sure what I did but it was all gone for a while. With help from a young guy at the internet café I was able to figure out what I needed to do to get it back but that’s it, I need to finally learn Spanish for real. I have enough words to do things like get bus tickets and communicate (sort of) with waiters and shopkeepers but I need to do better. I have promised Sol, one of the students on the project, that if she takes an English class this year I will take a Spanish class. At least that is what I think we agreed to. About half the Argentina crew speaks pretty good English, most of them at least speak a little and only a few speak none at all.

Anyway, the new update is here.

3 Comments:

So...this is an update pointing us to your update? I thought the whole point of posting your updates in one spot was to eliminate all of these entries? You are clogging my RSS reader with your tomfoolery!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 PM  

Still waiting for those pictures. You know, "those" pictures. C'mon Jambo, don't let me down again.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 AM  

Sorry, no way to upload pictures down here.

And d, well, I try not to think to much about d.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • My bad.
  • Sad, getting sadder
  • Koufax awards
  • Grief, god, and the Democratic party
  • Update from Argentina
  • 22 times? Really?
  • Falwell: making more friends
  • A Strong Economy?
  • Long distance blogging
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!