spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Female music geeks?

Posted by: Jambo / 9:58 PM

I'm not sure I'm buying it. Libby Mae, prove me wrong.

4 Comments:

I need a definition of "music geek". I have crossed multiple states for the sole purpose of seeing a band. I think I spend more money on music (CDs and concerts) than the average person does. I don't have any idea how many CDs I own, but I think I have quite a few more than most of my friends. Music Geek? Perhaps.

By Blogger ben. for reals., at 11:31 AM  

I found this statement from the story most disturbing: "Being able to sample tracks online also avoids dealing with the breed of snobbish, list-obsessed record shop assistants depicted by Nick Hornby in his novel High Fidelity, later made into a film starring John Cusack."

They act like snobbish, list-obsessed people are a bad thing. Worst.article.ever.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 AM  

Wait a second! Is Jerjo talking about me?

By Blogger Jambo, at 9:36 AM  

No Jambo, I am talking about both of us!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Seems like only yesterday
  • How many lies to fill the Albert Hall?
  • How long before Tony Snow goes dishonest
  • I Wish I Had a Catch Phrase
  • Me? I think I'm going to get into poppy futures
  • Are there tens of millions of Al Qaeda members in ...
  • NSA: All your calls are belong to us
  • What's on the victrola here at 3WN headquarters
  • Apple update (see 5-7-06 post below)
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!