spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

People! Voting is not that difficult!

Posted by: Hammer / 9:17 AM

Here's a run down of the problems people are having voting so far.

I voted this morning. Got in line about 7:20. Was on my way to work by 7:30. I think a true efficiency expert could streamline the system a bit -- surely some retailer has people on staff who analyze this stuff to get shoppers out of stores. Still, 10 minutes to queue up, get my ballot, mark my ballot, drop my ballot on the floor, feed my ballot to the optical scanning machine, look and listen for any error, and politely turn down an "I Voted" sticker. That's pretty good.

So, when we have a perfectly good system here in Minnesota, why are we messing around with touch screens that don't work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Penalty first, verdict later
  • Well, which is it?
  • MN-6 a prediction
  • Oh, Strib, how you make me laugh
  • A law of averages
  • "Addled and incompetent"
  • It's not the heat, it's the stupidity
  • At long last, good judgment
  • How to build a nuclear bomb
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!