spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Monday, November 19, 2007

Here's the tricky part!

Posted by: Jambo / 12:50 AM

Finally! I have been looking for this for ages! Thank god someone finally posted it.

I have entertained friends (and horrified my family) for years by pulling the neck of my shirt up on my head, announcing "Big Fig here", and doing this dance (usually after a number of drinks). Almost to a one they have all said they have no recollection of the actual commercial, which no doubt makes my performance seem even more bizarre. So here it is in all it's glory, tho in my memory it's just Big Fig alone on a white set with no stage. Either there are multiple versions of it or my memory is faulty. I'm prepared to accept either answer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Not Veteran's Day
  • Eight Arms to Hold You
  • Rock Quiz: 28
  • Haiti / Who Hates Whom
  • Who buys this bullshit?
  • Doesn't David Brooks read 3WN?
  • Future politics of healthcare?
  • Voting and income
  • What makes Bob do something like this?
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!