spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Friday, May 27, 2005

The Clark groundswell?

Posted by: Jambo / 9:42 PM

Sure, anyone can scoop the Star Trib, or even the NYT. But scooping Daily Kos? Now that's something!

OK, OK, I beat Kos to the punch in a rather unimportant sense. My post was a day ahead of theirs but theirs linked to this Carpetbagger post which was actually 4 and a half hours ahead of me. The bottom line is that there are quite a few of us thinking about 2008 and that's a good sign. (Or at least a good sign that I am even more of a political geek than a culture geek.) Carpetbagger has an extended analysis that is well worth reading.

2 Comments:

Oh, Jambo, I'm sorry my "me first"-ism is rubbing off. Frustrating to have an item first and not get recogintion, eh?

By Blogger Hammer, at 3:32 PM  

What bugs me now is that I cut and pasted the Kevin Drum bit about Nazi's this morning intending to post something along with it when I had time later! So much for that now that I see your latest post.

By Blogger Jambo, at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Just what Minnesota doesn't need
  • These are Norm's people
  • Punctuation consternation
  • Doing poorly at doing good
  • Redskins
  • Blind faith and loyalty
  • Who are these guys?
  • Yes, I know it's early...
  • Help AFI!
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!