spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Friday, May 13, 2005

When Jesus saw there was not enough to feed the multitude he grabbed his credit card and ran off to the bakery with a quick stop at the fish market

Posted by: Jambo / 5:08 PM

From the NYT
Many cardinals took up the cause, and there have been various reports of possible miracles attributed to John Paul, one necessity for being proclaimed a saint. Among them came from an Italian cardinal, Francesco Marchisano, who said his vocal chords had been paralyzed by a medical error. "One day I found myself at lunch with the pope, and I explained to him - I showed him - that I couldn't talk," Cardinal Marchisano said in a telephone interview. "He came over to me and he caressed my throat, like a brother, like the father that he was." "After that I did seven months of therapy and I was able to speak again," he said. Asked if it was because of a miracle, he said: "It could be. All the saints have powers."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Credit where credit is due
  • Firefox 1.0.4
  • Show me the money
  • Television (but not Marquee Moon)
  • Email 10, Pot 4
  • Cup o' Tea
  • The Demon-Haunted World?
  • Bolton
  • Empty Suit Thursday: Double the pleasure
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!