spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Another F-in' list

Posted by: Jambo / 3:39 PM

I'm not going to make a big production about this like I did the movie object list (still open for voting over at the right), I'm just curious. A friend is complaining to me today that AFI has picked "I don't give a damn" as the all time best movie quote. She complains that it is too obvious, like picking the ruby slippers as best object. She wants to make her own list of best quotes containing the f-word. I'm guessing 3WN readers can come up with one pretty quickly.

Of course sometimes the most obvious choice is the correct one. Her complaint seems a bit like that old line, "Oh, nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded." My first thought was that it was a bit like claiming Washington/Lincoln/FDR was too obvious a pick for best president. So who then? Taft? Garfield? Just because they are not obvious? On the other hand maybe there could be a real debate about who is the worst president ever. W has set the bar on that one pretty high but there may be a case to be made for Harding, Nixon, or maybe even Reagan depending on your criteria.

12 Comments:

"F*&# me gently with a chainsaw" from Heathers

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:10 PM  

"F#ck you, you f#cking f#ck" -- Colors

By Blogger Hammer, at 4:17 PM  

"Which one is your wallet?"

"It is the one that says "BAD MOTHERF'KER".

-Pulp Fiction

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 PM  

Give me the f#cking keys, you f#cking motherf#cker... aaaaggh. --
The Usual Suspects

By Blogger ben. for reals., at 5:15 PM  

Heineken? F*ck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon! Blue Velvet
Never get off the boat, Man, never get off the f*ckin' boat!" Apocalypse Now

By Blogger Jambo, at 10:53 PM  

"He's a bad mother--"
"Shut yo mouth!"
"I'm just talkin' 'bout Shaft!"

Ok, it's a song rather than a movie quote but it's the THEME song.

By Blogger Jambo, at 11:00 PM  

Plains, Trains & Automobiles:

Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of f*cking nowhere with f*cking keys to a f*cking car that isn't f*cking there. And I really didn't care to f*cking walk down a f*cking highway and across a f*cking runway to get back here to have you smile at my f*cking face. I want a f*cking car RIGHT F*CKING NOW!
Car Rental Agent: May I see your rental agreement?
Neal: I threw it away.
Car Rental Agent: Oh boy.
Neal: Oh boy what?
Car Rental Agent: You're f*cked!

By Blogger Joseph Thvedt, at 12:05 AM  

South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut. No particular scene. Just the whole f'n movie.

From the South Park short, available only on the Internets:
"Stan: Dude, don't say pigf'cker in front of Jesus."

By Blogger Hammer, at 6:46 AM  

I would submit the Raging Bull auditioner from Waiting for Guffman: "Did you f*ck my wife?" Which of course is a movie quote of a movie quote. I think that counts double!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

More Sam Jackson; this time from Jackie Brown:

"The AK-47. When you absolutely have to kill every motherblanker in the room"

I think it goes something like that.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 AM  

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? -Goodfellas

Oh, f*ck it, I don't have to talk either, man! See how you like it. Just total f*ckin' silence. Two can play at that game, smart guy. We'll just see how you like it. Total silence. -Fargo

I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would f*ck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around. -Full Metal Jacket

Okay, I'm done.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

What's the one that goes "f'ck you and everyone who looks like you"?

By Blogger Hammer, at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Crazy
  • I hate my lawn
  • File trading
  • Answer to Rove's smear
  • Quick post
  • Rapture Monday: Killing Fields
  • Your source. For everything. In advance.
  • John Kline: Camp X-ray is A-OK
  • IE
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!