spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Vacation Plans Thwarted

Posted by: ben. for reals. / 11:53 AM

I heard Al Franken talking about this today.

http://www.ctscentral.net/OReilly_Cruise.pdf

Because I am a giver, I would have been willing to go, undercover, for Three Way News for the low low price of the cost of the cruise. But word is that although the cruise is still taking place, O’Reilly’s appearance has been canceled due to lack of interest.

If anyone knows of a way for me to get my Battle for American Values fix, please let me know.

5 Comments:

I think you'll find about 8 cents in the AdSense account. Use that.

By Blogger Hammer, at 12:30 PM  

I was going to chip in by clicking on one of your ads, but I was afraid my boss might look over my shoulder as I was perusing the "Meet Armenian Singles" site.

By Blogger Joseph Thvedt, at 8:44 AM  

It's the thought that counts.

By Blogger Hammer, at 9:01 AM  

You mean that Josephe thought about meeting Armenian singles? I don't think you should be encouraging that sort of thing.

By Blogger Jambo, at 1:49 PM  

What have you got against Armenians, Jambo? Or are you just more of a Leg-menian man?

By Blogger Hammer, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Harm's way today
  • The Internet is finally useful
  • Nashville is 30?
  • New poll
  • Rapture Monday: Boy, what a Boycott!
  • Irony ain't dead
  • Star Tribune: Over their heads on Social Security?
  • Bobbing and weaving
  • Truth in searching
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!