spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Blogs I like

Posted by: Jambo / 1:26 PM

I think more people should read TBOGG, and not just because I ripped him off he inspired me for the Minnesota's Worst Writer concept. He seems to hate all the right people and excels at ridiculing them. Is there any higher calling in the blog world? Today he has a quick and simple shot at one of the dolts over at Powerline.

Sometimes I think it would be great to have the readership and influence of Kos or Kevin Drum but when you get right down to it I would probably rather just be as funny and snarky as TBOGG.

6 Comments:

Attributing to Paul Simon that which was written by John Donne is like attributing to Bob Dylan a Sonny Bono song.

Or something.

By Blogger Joseph Thvedt, at 5:06 PM  

Ouch. Tho I think it would actually be the other way around, attributing the greater work to the lesser writer. No offense meant to Paul Simon.

By Blogger Jambo, at 6:25 PM  

You're claiming that Bob Dylan [not his real name, by the way] is better than one Salvatore Phillip "Sonny" Bono? C'mon! Ever heard of "The Beat Goes On"? Or "Laugh At Me"?! How about "Pammie's On a Bummer"??!!!

By Blogger Joseph Thvedt, at 11:13 PM  

Ian Hunter covered "Laugh at Me" and actually made it sound like a credible rock song. I would recommend it to Jambo but he's too busy listening to mediocre punk bands (ducks and waits for the onslaught).

I checked out TBOGG. Anyone who's into Famke Janssen and left-wing politics is all right in my book.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 AM  

Ya know, I am in fact completely unfamiliar with those songs. Have I missed something? I'm guessing not, tho Pammie's On a Bummer sounds kind of interesting.

And pay no attention to Jerjo, he is just upset that punk came along and pulled back the curtain on the bloated and pretentious world of his beloved prog rock.

By Blogger Jambo, at 11:03 AM  

Ya know, I am in fact completely unfamiliar with those songs. Have I missed something? I'm guessing not, tho Pammie's On a Bummer sounds kind of interesting.

And pay no attention to Jerjo, he is just upset that punk came along and pulled back the curtain on the bloated and pretentious world of his beloved prog rock.

By Blogger Jambo, at 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Trial of the century (that's a full 2% of the hist...
  • And if you don't like, then "Hey, fuck you"
  • 2005
  • Family Research Council on Miers
  • Concerned Women for America
  • Monday Night Football
  • Early polls
  • Not on your side
  • Silence
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!