spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Double plus ungood front pages

Posted by: Hammer / 4:17 PM

Tom Tomorrow talks about media coverage of the tragic deaths of 12 West Virginia colliers. While we're at it, shame on the Star Tribune and the Pioneer Press for running legend as fact in big, bold letters on page 1.

1 Comments:

I hate the news media- not three way news, just the real news media. So you better put those journalism degree dollars to work and give it to me because I'm sick of the daily tripe and I think I really will get all my news here from now on. I'd rather laugh at them using the same picture so ironically than listen to the drone about the mistakes and the sound bites of understandably angry folks that are just feeding the machine that helped stoke their misery. At least it's a bias I like.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Stop the music!
  • He who laughs last
  • I'm sure loud and fast ruled
  • New Gervais
  • Priorities
  • Mike, Mike, Mike
  • Frozen cave man lawyers
  • Some more ass-holes
  • Not pro-life, just anti-sex
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!