spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Friday, August 12, 2005

Local radio

Posted by: Hammer / 11:55 AM

Yah, I know, I should support local radio and local voices and all that, but when I read that Nick Coleman was off the air on 950 AM (which I found via Norwegianity), I was thrilled. Coleman was simply not good on the radio. I think his best work was his first day, which started with about 10 minutes of dead air. Morning Sedition is so much better. I can enjoy my commute even after 7:00 a.m. now.


3 Comments:

He was unlistenable. Morning Sedition is actually very entertaining. Unlike bill bennett on 1280, they have the proper mojo for a morning show (i.e. they don't put you back to sleep)

Plus, CP likes Maron's book and has seen his act a few times. Not bad at all.

cp

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 PM  

You guys are both wrong. Morning Sedition is a funny show, but Coleman was better for the local stuff. And he has a mean streak that Wendy Wilde does not. I like that in a person.

By Blogger Spot, at 4:52 PM  

I just couldn't listen to Coleman. I haven't heard Wendy Wilde much, but I haven't liked what I heard there, either. I'm partial to Morning Sedition, mostly because Mick Foley occasionally guest hosts.

By Blogger Hammer, at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Polish your CV
  • Shia autonomy?
  • The perfect holiday gift
  • Extralegality
  • The taste of bile
  • Free advice for Coleen Rowley
  • Think effeminately
  • More questions than answers from Rumsfeld
  • On second thought...
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!