spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

One woman Alan Fine won't beat

Posted by: Jambo / 12:41 PM

Libby Mae was wondering, via email, if Hammer or I had seen any polls on the 5th CD race. (I think it's kind of interesting that even tho we do a blog together we almost never see one another. I see Libby a couple times a year and I bet I haven't seen Hammer in 2 or 3 years.) Neither of us had seen one but it turns out she and I were both wondering what's up with Tammy Lee. I think Ellison will win it pretty easily but I bet there are quite a few votes out there for Lee if she can find all the folks a little unsure about him. I have had quite a few emails from Lee's campaign recently, starting with one from Ember Reichgott Junge's former campaign manager, Lori L. Jacobwith, which made me wonder if she had perhaps brought her contact list from the primary with her. Lee's a fairly liberal former DFLer who I think has said she will caucus with the Democrats if elected. I know Martin Sabo let her use a picture of the two of them together even tho he did not endorse her (and as far as I know he has not endorsed Ellison either.) She does have endorsements from Tim Penny and my former city council member Democrat Lisa McDonald. Who knows, maybe she can make a real race out of it. Her big coup would be if she could get the Stib endorsement, something I could certainly see happening. My prediction is that she comes out well ahead of Fine but behind Ellison.

1 Comments:

Becsuse the line was too good to pass up.

I still think Ellison will win but I'm guessing his numbers will be pretty low by 5th CD standards. There are plenty of people not entirely comfortable with him.

By Blogger Jambo, at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Christian Conservatives even more upset with Bush ...
  • Let's go scare W
  • Iraq is not genocide
  • Rick Santorum in a lather
  • Iraqi air strikes
  • Withholding tax
  • Just a guess: we wouldn't see the final report bef...
  • Faith in Congress
  • Fool me twice, shame on me: 224 Dems in the house
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!