spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Thursday, July 14, 2005

More on Smilin' Norm

Posted by: Hammer / 1:19 PM

I wondered, today, why it seems like I haven't read anything good on Norwegianity in a long time. Then it struck me: I deleted them from my RSS feeds! What a mistake.

Anyway, please enjoy this on Smilin' Norm Coleman. Pharyngula has more. Curly Tales of War Pigs is also covering Smilin' Norm's new gig as the official smokescreen for the Rove games.

1 Comments:

Huge mistake. I gotta be more careful. I need my Norwegianity.

By Blogger Hammer, at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Tulsa Zoo stands with science
  • The word is out on KK
  • Things I won't ask my family practitioner
  • For the 30th: Pearl Jam
  • Carville, Greenberg, Shrum: It's time to change
  • Vast majority supports Climate Stewardship Act
  • The columnist the NYT should have
  • More hope for the mainstream media?
  • Smilin' Norm's expiration date
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!