spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Not so bad...

Posted by: Hammer / 9:20 PM

That's not so bad now, is it? There are a few bugs to fix, which I'll get to anon. I hope to have this all reworked by July 6. In the iterim, you might notice some things not working or things that just look ugly. Leave a comment, if you like, or trust that I'll get to it as soon as possible.

3 Comments:

Yep. Some of this stuff is broken pretty good right now. I think I figured out what I did wrong. Comments are still very ugly. Site should be better in a hour or so.

By Blogger Hammer, at 9:48 AM  

Shew. That's much better. I've got a lot of little things to fix yet, including the Blogger bar at the top (I'd like to shove it to the bottom), then I'll get to putting all the old navigation aids and features back up. When that's done, I think it'll be a snap to put up some alternate style sheets. Firefox users will be able to change the look of the site with a click. Dunno if I'll be able to accomodate IE users with that or not.

By Blogger Hammer, at 12:21 PM  

Ack! I hate Internet Explorer. I can fix some things easily, but the rest...well, it would be a lot easier if we could get Bill Gates to fix IE to comply with W3C standards

By Blogger Hammer, at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • How much did the RNC pay to suppress the vote?
  • Climate Change: We're blinking
  • Headlines
  • Holding the reservation
  • Climate Change: Us against Them
  • Mike Tice: one step further away from the Super Bowl
  • And then there were 8
  • Light blogging today
  • Empty Suit Thursday: The enemy of my enemy is stil...
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!