spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What does your 3WN look like

Posted by: Hammer / 8:49 AM

Here's a screenshot of how 3WN looks to me:

In IE, you won't see the rounded corners or the highlighting as you navigate the blogroll. If you're seeing something different, please let me know so I can try to smooth out those issues, too.

For Sean and Tard Patch I'll do my best to get an ugly brown theme installed as the first alternative.

2 Comments:

It's looking quite nice. Blockquotes are hard to read on Firefox, at least on my XP machine. I have the DPI set to 120, so fonts are occasionally a little off. The narrow column and justification combine to make lots of large spaces between words. I switched to a slightly smaller mono font, and that helped.

The Google logo looks lousy on both Firefox and IE, and on IE it's surrounded by the old 3WN yellow/brown.

By Blogger Joseph Thvedt, at 2:34 PM  

Thanks, Joseph. The searches work, which is good enough for now. I know they are ugly and I'll get that fixed up ASAP.

I noticed the blockquote was hard to read in Jambo's post. I've got a couple options there: kill the justified text, make the font size smaller, or make the lines longer. I'll play around, see if I can find something that works.

By Blogger Hammer, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • Results are in
  • Not so bad...
  • Pawlenty...good faith?
  • How much did the RNC pay to suppress the vote?
  • Climate Change: We're blinking
  • Headlines
  • Holding the reservation
  • Climate Change: Us against Them
  • Mike Tice: one step further away from the Super Bowl
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!