spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hey, I recognize those guys!

Posted by: Jambo / 9:43 PM

Interesting fight brewing over at TBOGG, one of my favorite blogs, that just happens to involve our friends Norwegianity and Rew from Power Liberal (fresh off her mention in Saturday's Strib, by the way.) What's extra interesting is that TBOGG is one of the funniest bloggers around and is, unknowingly I'm sure, using one of Hammer's better bits as the title for the post.

2 Comments:

Are you going to be joining the boycotting bandwagon, Jambo?

By Blogger John, at 4:30 PM  

I don't know about me but my wife was onboard before there WAS a bandwagon. That said, in a number of ways Target is a fairly decent corporate citizen so I understand Mark's point. And unless Amazon.com pisses me off I don't really do enough shopping to make any one worry about me.

By Blogger Jambo, at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • John Kline: not a liar on student loans
  • The last Calvin, bootleg edition
  • Sympathy v. Extreme
  • Firefox 1.5 out
  • Powerline latest delusion
  • Funny Headline of the Day (Part 2)
  • With great traffic comes great responsibility
  • Dear CP
  • Get ahead of this
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!