spacer

Three Way News

Your Source. For everything. Really.

Contributors

Current Poll

Best comic strip?

  • Bloom County
  • Boondocks
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Dilbert
  • Doonesbury
  • Far Side
  • Foxtrot
  • Get Fuzzy
  • Life in Hell
  • Peanuts
  • Pearls Before Swine
  • Pogo
  • Zippy the Pinhead
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Recurring features

Hammer's Favorites

Jambo's Favories

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Awful

Posted by: Hammer / 5:28 PM

Truly, madly, unspeakably awful. I pray it's not true.

3 Comments:

This doesn't phase me. The lowest common denominator keeps getting lower. Once my kids are raised, I plan to move to the North Country and divorce myself from society like Ted Kosinski.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 PM  

I should say Ted Kosinski plus better grooming and minus the bombing. I will probably still write ranting diatribes. I can't help it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 PM  

It's hard to be phased by anything these days. If you look hard enough, you can find ugly tragedy anywhere.

I only wonder whether this was preventable.

By Blogger Hammer, at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll

Special Feeds

Fun with Google

Search Tools

Technorati

Google

3WN WWW

Prior posts

  • OPM and OPK
  • More on Smilin' Norm
  • Smilin' Norm Coleman: The Rove Gambit Begins!
  • Tulsa Zoo stands with science
  • The word is out on KK
  • Things I won't ask my family practitioner
  • For the 30th: Pearl Jam
  • Carville, Greenberg, Shrum: It's time to change
  • Vast majority supports Climate Stewardship Act
  • Archives

    • Gone for now

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Get Firefox!